ok first i need to identify what it is that i want to save money for.
first thing: security in case of emergency.
second thing: trip to europe.
third thing: buy land in that uncivilized place i know about.
fourth thing: buy a better car.
fifth thing: in case i exchange to another university.
i seem to have a lot of things to save for, but dont we all? i dont have an exact plan of how to save for each thing and im afraid it could take me ages!!! but one thing at a time.
1. create an untouched money account.
2. limit my spending on street food.
3. save all the change left from the day.
4. save 10 dollars a onth from allowances
5. Get a job(MAYBE)!
6. begin making more things from scrap materials instead of buying new things.
7. make my lunch instead of buying everyday. and save the money that was supposed to be for my lunch…