lunachick is actively immersed in making New Orleans a safer place to live.
Life went a bit sideways during mid-January. Working on this list was side-tracked by a situation that added the role of “community activist” into my life. But here’s the update:
- Replace the broken driver’s side mirror on my car – Done.
- Fix the leaking shower head – Done.
- Mud over the 63 holes in the bedroom ceiling left behind by the insulation contractor – Done.
- Fix the leaking bathtub overflow (this may be a mechanical issue or a different gasket may be needed) – Done.
- Back-up and clean up my laptop – Done.
- Get a Dirt Devil vacuuming broom for keeping my file floors clean – Done.
* Get my car’s oil changed and its tires rotated – Scheduled for Wednesday, 02/18/09.
- Clean my chaise lounge with an upholstery cleaner.
- Clean/organize the bedroom closet in a way that works well for me.
- Clean/organize the kitchen closet, including creating an effective means for storing the recycling in between the once-per-month drop-off events – Done.
- Get no-skid casters for my bed frame – Done.
* Install a useful coat/hat rack and use it!