1. Was there any one dominant religion that surrounded you growing up? Anglican but non-practicing. We were just thought that there was a God and He exists and that’s who you call on in time of need.
2. Were you a member of the dominant religion, or were you an “outcast?” Well I’d say after a while I became somewhat of any outcast as my deserve for spirituality grew and it was more than just living a “good” life.
3. If you were an outcast, what were your experiences with “fitting in” or just growing up in that environment? I had a bit of struggling with my parents who couldn’t understand for the like of them why I’d prefer to be in church than out partying. They complained a bit b/c they found I was going to church too much lol.
4. Did you ever feel pressured to believe a certain way by peers or family members? No not really. I searched and I found what I was looking for and no one else could have persuaded me otherwise after that.
5. What is different about what you felt about religion growing up,and how you feel about it now? The only difference is that I’m now “practicing Christianity as a opposed to just saying I believe in God.