kikimasu is a work in progress.
- for a plan I can stick to
- for the fact that the end is in sight for the big (pain in the butt) project I’ve been handling at work
- for my stomach, which always lets me know when I’m letting my life get out of balance…knots are a good sign I’m too stressed and it’s time to relax
- for Kevin who helped out with something that would have taken me forever
- for friends
- for gorgeous weather and bright blue skies
- for time to sit and read in front of an open window