Lisa forgot completely about NaPoWriMo!
Interesting week. I. was staying with me for a few days, so I was preoccupied with that. It was fun having someone here with me. Hmm. Maybe I should consider getting a roommate.
1. Become a licensed acupuncturistStill no studying this past week, and funds still too low.
Study for 1-2 hours on days off. Put $75 in the board exam fund on the weekend.
2. Begin dancing again (get in shape, and go to one dance related event a month)Lots and lots of walking and qi gong.
Qi gong 2x. Exercise class 2x. Dance 1x?
3. Do what it takes to heal my knee (and other medical problems that may come up).Kept up with Bupleurum cleanse this week, and got the number of a great dentist. I saw Rudy about my shoulder.
Continue the Bupleurum Cleanse, which is a 30 day process. Eat healthy meals and take my supplements. Make appointment with dentist.
Email Rudy for appointment.
4. Plan one big trip this year, preferably overseas, and 1-4 short trips.Attended a Couchsurfing dinner.
Do some fengshuiing in the helpful people/travel section.
5. Begin and end all conversations on a positive note.Was pretty good this week.
Send one note to a friend. Say positive things about people (including myself). Stay close to consistently positive people. Know that I’m a gift and that other people are gifts as well.
6. Clear some financial wreckage, i.e. consolidate student loans, etc. and follow Debtproof living plan.Not much progress this week. Kept up with my bills.
Keep up with Wesabe. Do one or two feng shui things in the prosperity corner. Update resume.Gather info for loan consolidation.
7. Keep my home clean and beautiful.Looks pretty good. I kept up with my basic routines this week.
Flylady/do routines as soon as I walk in the door.
8. Seek help in finding peace with myself and my family, while staying close to my community.Had another EFT session. I felt really good a lot for the rest of the week. One meetings.
Email EFT person for appointment. Ask people to pray for me and my family relationships. 2-3 meetings.
9. Appreciate the opportunity to love, and find a lover who I truly love.Saw I. He was here for a few days. We argued yesterday about his swinging a bag. It was odd. When I asked him to stop, he swung it harder. He’s not staying with me anymore.
Put some money in the new bed fund (feng shui). Prayer. Prayer. Prayer. EFT.
10. Be on time for work. Leave an extra 15 minutes commute time.Another good week!
Keep up with this.
Do the tough stuff first
Stay close to my community
With each step I take, I step into the divine flow of life. or clearing the wreckage and freeing my qi, all in the name of Truth and Beauty:)
Vision for the week
I keep things simple and eat, healthy and healing foods, and I take loving care of myself.