As most days, I hardly have any vegetables. Sweetcorn is my main vegetable, as to be honest, there aren’t many that I like! I blend up peppers, carrots and anything that isn’t green (I detest lettuce, broccoli, etc. which is a shame since the dark, leafy veggies are the best for you!), but only when I remember about it. I will try and do some kind of check list for each day, and add some extra fruits and vegetables in for snacks, and into my other meals.
www.target.com/ Find 5 Fruits Vegetables Today. Shop 5 Fruits Vegetables at Target.com.
www.bio4life.nl/certified Fast, reliable and certified? Ask for custom prices:
www.upwave.com/Nutrition Learn Sneaky Tips to Eat more Vegetables & Stay Healthy at upwave
Of those that you listed, I like only beans, and I don’t eat anything green. The green ones, for me, are the worst, even though the dark, leafy variety are the best for you. I don’t know whether it’s taste, or texture, or both, but… yuck.
Although I will eat blueberries in yoghurt, or juiced.
Rachael has gotten 8 cheers on this entry.
- Waynesworld cheered this 2 years ago
- SWAZ cheered this 4 years ago
- Daffer_Kent cheered this 4 years ago
- songwine cheered this 4 years ago
- Kika cheered this 4 years ago
- jimrin cheered this 4 years ago
- nicolasc will be out of the picture a lot. cheered this 4 years ago
- woodstockdc cheered this 4 years ago