As most days, I hardly have any vegetables. Sweetcorn is my main vegetable, as to be honest, there aren’t many that I like! I blend up peppers, carrots and anything that isn’t green (I detest lettuce, broccoli, etc. which is a shame since the dark, leafy veggies are the best for you!), but only when I remember about it. I will try and do some kind of check list for each day, and add some extra fruits and vegetables in for snacks, and into my other meals.
Of those that you listed, I like only beans, and I don’t eat anything green. The green ones, for me, are the worst, even though the dark, leafy variety are the best for you. I don’t know whether it’s taste, or texture, or both, but… yuck.
Although I will eat blueberries in yoghurt, or juiced.
Rachael has gotten 8 cheers on this entry.
- Waynesworld cheered this 2 years ago
- SWAZ cheered this 4 years ago
- Daffer_Kent cheered this 4 years ago
- songwine cheered this 4 years ago
- Kika cheered this 4 years ago
- jimrin cheered this 4 years ago
- nicolasc will be out of the picture a lot. cheered this 4 years ago
- woodstockdc cheered this 4 years ago