I am turning 21 this year, therefore I have a list of 21 things to do! My mum turned 50 in March so she has 50 things to do this year =) I don’t turn 21 until November but I have thought of my list already, with some input from my ma.
1. Make an maintain herb garden – I’ve already done this and have had one for a few months, however we don’t really use the herbs and it’s got overcrowded and they’re all dying! Should try again.
2. Start my cake company
3. Make my patchwork quilt
4. Knit Lisa a hat
5. Teach singing
6. Explore London more
7. See a live rugby match
8. Build our £2 fund – NOT going well these days
9. Extend my running tolerance
10. Go horseriding at least once this year
11. Assemble “bottom drawer” – candles, bed linen, photo frames, utensils, towels etc.
12. Improve appearance – makeup and clothes
13. Attend the opera
14. Improve piano skills
15. Use my hamper and flask for a splendid picnic
17. Keep the bedroom tidy
18. Visit Heather in Edinburgh
19. Be better with birthdays – send cards and presents on time – used to be very good at this, but I have slipped a lot recently!
20. Tap dance!
21. Have afternoon tea in a fancy hotel.