I guess this can be classed under “Finish what I start.” a little over 4 years ago, I promised myself and made an objective that I would learn to ride a motorcycle. I took a bike safety course and bought a nice used bike, with low mileage. After owning my motorcycle for some time, I really enjoy riding it, but I find that I enjoy driving cars better. Since I wasn’t using my bike all the time, I decided to sell it. It was time. If I get the urge again in a couple of years, I can always go out and find another one. :)
I'm happy to hear this Wayne ~
You’re happy because motorcycles are dangerous, or because I was ready to part with my toy? lol
How was your weekend?
You guessed it ~
The first reason!
(and the second one too….)
sorry… I worry!
The weekend was fabulous!!!
How are you?
I’m feeling pretty tired this evening. I woke up at 6am and I’m not a morning person! ;)
Bedtime early, I think!
Wishing you a restful sleep ~
I am a morning person, but have been staying up way too late!!!
Need to fix that!!!
Waynesworld has gotten 9 cheers on this entry.
- sitruunapuu cheered this 20 months ago
- nonnacookbooker cheered this 2 years ago
- newsurfiegirl cheered this 2 years ago
- Segsy cheered this 2 years ago
- Todd Schoonover cheered this 2 years ago
- clarabutt cheered this 2 years ago
- Colleen_C_C cheered this 2 years ago
- New Isabella cheered this 2 years ago
- h.g. ~happiness cheered this 2 years ago