Absnasm is mostly elsewhere.
I snapped this in a seaside pub restaurant where we were having a family meal. I kept having to run over and try to take sneaky photos. Every time I look at this pic I spot something else.
- Let’s start off gently by noting that there’s an apostrophe missing from “chefs”. But this is par for the course now. Ready?
- Pan-seared scollops? ScOllops? Not… scallops?
- Horseraddish with two ds?
- I guess there’s an accent missing from “soufflé”. But frankly that’s small fry next to…
- ..grilled venison lion?! Raaaargh!
- ..and redcurrent jus?! Some kind of electric shock?
- ..and salad leavs?
- ..and new potatos?
Awesome. There was also a second menu board upon which they had spelled “pigeon” as “pigion”. Brilliant.