sitruunapuu loves ♥
21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
- I’d rather be joyful, I guess, but then again I find this question a little bit… well, stupid :) I don’t see why a genius couldn’t be happy. Happiness has so much to do with the attitude and I don’t know why a genius couldn’t choose a positive outlook on life.
22. Why are you, you?
- What a difficult question… All of my life experiences have had their effect on me. If I really have to answer something, then I guess my parents have had the biggest influence on me so far.
23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
- I’ve tried my best :)
24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
- It really depends which kind of a friend we’re talking about. Some of my friends live far away and we’re still able to feel close to each other and keep in touch, but I know that this wouldn’t work with other kind of friends. And on the other hand losing touch with a friend that lives near me isn’t always a bad thing – people change, common interests sometimes disappear. Sometimes two people are better off without each other.
I think that if I lose touch with a friend, then we both probably do better off without each other because otherwise we wouldn’t have allowed that to happen. That way it’s worse to have a good friend to move away.
25. What are you most grateful for?
- Being alive.
26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
- Quite an impossible question to answer because I wouldn’t be me if I didn’t have the memories I have now. I wouldn’t know who I am without them but there wouldn’t be much point in doing anything if I wasn’t able to make new memories either.
27. Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
- I don’t think such thing as objective truth exists. Truth changes. What was truth for me yesterday isn’t necessarily truth for me today, and yet I know I’m likely to have changed my mind again tomorrow. That’s okay for me. I’m not the same person all of my life.
28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
- Yes, one of them has. It was quite as bad as I imagined it to be, perhaps even worse. But I survived.
29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
- I do and yes, it matters. Of course the usual little everyday worries don’t matter even one year from now but the big ones do. I wouldn’t be the same person had I not gone through everything I was upset about five years ago.
30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
- I don’t have any special memories in mind, but I guess what I miss the most is feeling safe. I never imagined anything bad to happen.