secondchance12307 The Lord is good to me
1) church – amazing service today… First of all, Aris attended service and sat next to me. Pastor Alex shared the word today, and as usual, it was great. The snippet at the end where a 27 year old took care of the two children she was stuck babysitting while their mother never came home had me so touched and blown away. Aris was in tears too. The message was about being a witness, especially in the lifestyle you live than in more than what you say. Great great message. It was about having others see Jesus in you.
2) trying to witness/share goodness with Corrine – as I was listening to the message, my heart was moved to try to reach out to Corrine. I was so moved by the message that pastor Alex shared, especially when he shared chicken soup with their sick neighbors which helped lead them to Christ. I invited Corrine to watch soul surfer but she never responded – oh well. I know deep in my heart that I did try and my intentions was good. I really don’t know what she’s going thru, but I know that having a foundation with the good Lord would help. We’ll see what we can do to help…
3) texting Marilyn how much I love and appreciate her – after reading Ana’s blog on who inspires her, I’ve always thought the same thing too. And after reading it, I realized more and mire how much my sister is like my mother.. And how much my sister is lived and respected by everyone around her.
4) soul surfer – what an awesome movie!!! Brought a lot of watery eyes for me, especially since I can relate to the movie so much. My family was awesome in my recovery process after my accident and I so dearly love them. I also got bitter with God at a point, but now I understand that I need to get out of my pity party. Most of all, I realize I need to start resharing my testimony and start living like I’ve been given a second chance in life and life my life like a testimony praising God for the great things He has done in my life.
5) family – robin came over to pick up the school receipt and things and so mom and I got to see Cameron. :-)
Last but not least, and most important of all – God!!!! whom I love so dearly!!!! What an amazing day!!! God is truly love! read about grace, watched what true genuine love is, saw a story of overcoming and not getting bitter, using your situations to glorify God, and just a wonderful day loving my Father!!! I really want to volunteer and do more in helping the community and such, as I was so moved by the whole day. I love You, Father, Spirit, and Son!!!! :-)