secondchance12307 The Lord is good to me
1) lunch with Shari Jay – we caught up on things, and it was a nice lunch at 99 ranch. We had deep meaningful conversation and such – spiritually, how to pray, our futures in general, what’s troubling us, and things of that sort. :-)
2) midweek service – another awesome night of worship. Tonights message was on the joys of struggles. No one really likes to go through struggles and pain, but in our walk of life and with God, after the struggle, we come out stronger/better.
3) prayer – I’m really starting to develop a healthier prayer life. Prayed during worship, when I woke up, and whenever time allows.
4) hair cut – feeling a lil clean! :P
5) day off – without it, couldn’t have done the things I did today.
GOD IS LOVE, HE IS ETERNAL, AND I LOVE HIM DEARLY. I can finally mean it. I’m starting to form a relationship with Him again, as I did when I was young. :-)