Stephanie is Mr. Dobalena, Mr. Bob Dobalena...
Wednesday - Friday
- my business law class declared no class on monday which i am very thankful for!
- watching my acg 306 teacher try to use computers… it is really sad sometimes, it takes a lot for me to hold back with laughter when she misspells words horribly!
- fell asleep at 11:15! it was nice!
- last day of my Spanish class! Even though I still have to go in to take an exam, I won’t have to listen to another one of his boring lectures (which is basically just reading stories to us out of the book haha)! Even though that class was ridiculous… I’ll still miss it…
- Also, the last day for ACG 301! It was actually very sad, but joyful because last days of classes, no matter how sad, have that bit of happiness. I’m really going to miss that teacher so much! Dr. Ivancevich is just amazing! She has been one of my favorite teachers here at UNCW!
- & the last Bible study I will have with Rachel :( I really didn’t want it to end, but I knew it had to! I’ve grown so much through this Bible study as well as watching the other girls in it grow! I hope God continues my growth this summer to the next level!
- At at Dub’s Cafe & they had breakfast! Totally worth paying for!
- Brandi, Murphy, and I went to the beach and relaxed! It was a beautiful evening just to sit and look at God’s creation!
- Afterwards, we ate at Wendy’s! It made me happy because we went inside to eat, and there were a few of us young ones eating with a bunch of older people. It just made me happy :)