marycath06 is an Extroverted Healthy Builder
I’d like to say that I am almost done with this goal. My brand will continue to evolve as I grow, but I believe that I now have a strong basis for my store identity. Below is the same to do list from my previous post. Everything that I have marked in italics is complete. So I am definitely far along in my to dos.
1. Decide on gift wrapping and buy it – beige and white polka dot tissue paper and maroon ribbon
2. Redesign picture frame inserts and have some printed for existing picture frames
3. Take fresh photos of all products
4. Once I have made more jewelry, buy or design some jewelry cards
5. Have a sticker printed to use on products and gift wrap
6. Redesign Blogger background and banner
7. Design a facebook page picture
Since I have some free time now, the next thing I will work on is #7, the facebook page picture. I need to find out the size dimensions so I can get the best use out of the space facebook allows.
The next easy goal is to get the frame inserts printed. I just have to find the time to take a visit to FedEx.
I am going home to Alabama in a month, so I should be able to grab my jewelry supplies from there and get started on goal #4.