Stephanie is Mr. Dobalena, Mr. Bob Dobalena...
The Weekly Update O_o
I know… it’s been a while since I’ve been on 43things, I really do miss it!
Ok I’m tired, i’ll finish sunday & monday tomorrow :PSaturday (May 7)
- Great day with Brandi & Murphy!
- We went to many different places and our planned event turned into many spontaneous unplanned events!
- Reading a book in barnes & noble about the best worst test answers out there! It made me smile :)
- Murphy leaving was sad but also joyful because I know that I have a good friendship in her to last a lifetime! I’ll see her again someday!
- BEASTED my Accounting exam & my MacroEconomics exam! They were both super easy!
- Went to staples! I just adore that store (yes, it’s all because of the school supplies, I’m a nerd :P )
- Got back to the apartment from hanging out with friends, and Kathryn asked me if I wanted to get out of the apartment and do something with her! I dare not pass that up haha!!
- We went to barnes and noble and just grabbed a book and started reading! It was so nice reading something that wasn’t school related! I almost forgot how that felt! haha
- ALSO, barnes & noble has pizza now! So we got a pizza and split it! Not too bad expensive! And the perfect amount for 2 people!
- The spanish exam wasn’t as hard as i thought it was going to be! I don’t think I did great, but I know I didn’t do horrible!
- Very productive with studying for 2 of my tests on Friday!
- Got very unproductive when me and the roomie, Kathryn, were goofing off! I just love her so much! Didn’t go to bed until 3 a.m., but it was worth it :)
- took my Business law final, it was hard… but I feel I did better than before. I took my time with it and didn’t rush myself.
- The last question on his test was the best, he put “Your instructor hopes you have a good summer.” TRUE/FALSE At least I hope i got one right haha
- Reading day! (The best day ever!) Just because… no classes, no exams, just nothing!
- Was very productive with studying for my Business Law final!
- The last day of my classes officially!!
- Didn’t do a single thing the rest of the evening haha.
- our church had its 5 year anniversary today! it was really great! They played a video they made with some photos on it! Then some people talked about how the church body has helped them through difficult times and many gave a testimony! It was really nice!
- They had a baptism and baptized 3 people! I thought it was really cool because they used a tub and put it outside :)
- ALSO one of my roommates friends, David, got baptized! I didn’t even know he was coming to CrossWay! It’s really nice that the Lord is doing a work in his life!
- had a good time out with my friends!
- my last time studying with Jennifer for our class! I’m really going to miss her!