SJ is luminous
I guess I really need to do one of these this week. A lot has changed recently. My life got turned upside-down.
1. What did I learn last week?
I can be alone. I don’t like it, but I will survive.
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
Less emotional freakouts than I was expecting. I’m less of a mess than I thought I would be.
3. Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
On Friday when I walked into my apartment after K had moved out all his stuff. He left a HUGE mess behind and I was SO PISSED, on top of the shock from seeing my apartment emptied of the majority of its contents.
4. What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
Cleaning up the aforementioned mess and making this apartment livable again.
5. What can I do right now to make the week less stressful?
Yoga. Breathe. Rest.
6. What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week?
Insomnia…I’m afraid that I’m going to get sick due to lack of sleep, but there really isn’t a whole lot I can do about it. I have a doc appointment tomorrow, so maybe I’ll bring that up.
7. What was last week’s biggest time sink?
Moping. I seriously didn’t get anything done because I was in shock most of the time.
8. Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped?
Boredom leads to be being upset. I need to keep myself busy this week.
9. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
Getting out of the house more.
10. What opportunities are still on the table?
I got asked out on a date. I don’t know what to say just yet.
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
Any friends who will listen. I need to stop being so reclusive in this trying time.
12. Is there anyone that deserves a big ‘Thank You’?
Whoever gets me out of the house will get one.
13. How can I help someone else this coming week?
I can leave K alone. He needs some space, and I really need an explanation. Maybe if I leave him be for the rest of the week I’ll finally get one.
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 years?
- Go back to school.
- Find a partner, be it K or someone else and plan a life together.
- Get out of debt.
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
- Not really, other than research.
- Ha. No.
- Putting money into savings a lot lately. Maybe I can use that to pay some of it off.
16. What’s the next step for each goal?
- Enroll in a class or two for fall. (Or summer? Maybe…)
- Get out and date. Or get K to come back to me.
- Call debtors and work out some payment plans.
17. What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
(Platonic) cuddling with a cute guy friend. I miss body contact immensely.
18. What are your fears?
Being alone. Here is my hell.
19. What am I most grateful for?
I have a roof over my head, and it ain’t a bad roof.
20. What can I do this week to make life more beautiful?
Enjoy the daytime once in awhile.