This issue has negatively impacted my life in the following ways:
- it has drowned my self confidence.
- it makes me feel like people wonder what is wrong with me on a daily basis.
- it makes me feel humiliated with my husband and parents.
- it keeps me from doing activities that I enjoy like swimming, certain exercises.
- it makes me feel like I am not beautiful and limits my beauty options.
- it makes me dread photographs, beauty salons, weddings, parties, even nights out.
- it makes me feel like a failure and a freak.
- it is expensive to cover up the damage I do to myself.
- it is a constant worry for me that my daughter will either 1) wonder what is wrong with me once she is more aware or 2) pick up the same habit as me and go through life feeling the way I do.
This is a problem I need to get under control and quickly. My goal is to make progress every single day. I will log once a day to tell whether I was successful or not. My first goal will be success through the end of August and I will go from there.