spudnik8 Chilled and happy.
1. Walking along the beach.
2. My Husband.
3. Our Wedding.
4. My best friend.
5. My dog Ren.
6. Our cat Angel.
10. Learning to skateboard (makes me a little scared too).
13. Family Guy or anything made by Seth MacFarlane.
14. Going to live gigs.
15. Going to Raves.
16. Hanging out with my mum.
17. Hanging out with my mum-in-law.
18. Laughing children.
19. Puppy bellies.
20. Kitten paws.
21. The Magnetic Fields.
22. Really good, healthy, hearty food.
23. Company of friends, good meaningful conversations.
25. Laughing with friends.
26. hanging out with my friends’ kids.
27. Honest truth… alcohol.
28. Drawing and painting.
29. Just plain ol’ making stuff: sculpting, beading, sewing..
30. Lazy afternoons.
31. Staying up late.
32. Bubble baths in the middle of the night (like 2am).
33. Soap bubbles and blowing them.
34. Lying in the grass under the shade of a tree.
35. Timber, the way it smells and the different textures.
36. Trees… Big, old, trees and the funny way they grow.
37. Cumulus clouds.
38. Being active and productive.
39. Yoga and pilates.
40. Spa treatments.
41. Cooking Christmas dinner, and preparing for the holidays.
43. The Big Lebowski.
Almost halfway there with the list! It’s amazing how I don’t even realize how many different things make me happy… I guess I don’t really have a reason to grouch about anything anymore…