... I have to say, I don’t know where I got that notion about myself. I packed all my clothes today in anticipation of moving, and two suitcases and three huge boxes were needed for that little adventure. Didn’t have the presence of mind to jettison stuff yet but seeing it all there gave me clarity. In the meantime, the camera tripod that I no longer use goes in the give-away box. And it thought I’d forgotten about it. Ha!
Zewy Dayman - Fighter of the Nightman - Champion of the Sun!
That’s still probably so much less than most people – is minimalism absolute or relative??
Thanks for that encouragong thought...
... I just don’t want to be like my friend S who says “for a woman my age, I don’t own a lot of things.” I scratch my head, looking at her mountains of stuff, and think, “What kind of standard is that?” For myself, I think I’d like to have a laptop computer, a few changes of clothes, a few key pieces of furniture and kitchenware, and that’s it. Nowhere near that minimalism now….
meditation7 has gotten 8 cheers on this entry.
- Natalia cheered this 21 months ago
- Theskysthelimit1976 cheered this 21 months ago
- LunacyBleeding cheered this 21 months ago
- candiedsky cheered this 21 months ago
- Zewy cheered this 21 months ago
- adultbeginner cheered this 21 months ago
- AFrayedKnot cheered this 21 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 21 months ago