I’m home with a little sickie today. Isak seemed to be doing the snuffle shuffle yesterday and woke up with a fever, so we’re on the Tylenol and juice train. If he’s feeling incredibly better by early evening we may go to the schoolyard for some fresh air and a quick bite at the annual bbq, but for the time being I think we’ll probably just have a pajama day. He can rest and I can try to polish off my memoir project. I’m postponing any immunizations until everyone’s feeling up to par.Regular
- Basic house maintenance (dishes, garbage, recycling, compost) √
- Laundry √
- Eat well, drink plenty of water, and take vitamins/supplements √
- Exercise/movement for 1 hour minimum √
- Flylady Mission of the Day: Bathroom sinks and counters √
- Continue August happiness entries - Worked on photos
- Continue current memoir: aim for 1 audio hour √ Nearly done…
- Get the fever down, get liquids and rest in √
- Finish and send current memoir √ Finally!
- Download new book layout software for later play √ And installed!
- Drop by school bbq (if Isak rebounds quickly) √
- Take a nice hot bubble bath √ With a new book and ginger tea!
Bathroom product clean, purge, refill & restock
Restocked change table
Washed kitchen counters and sinks
Switched up sponges
Scrubbed both children thoroughly, including a sparkly black mustachio