Oh what fun this was! We went on Sunday after going out for breakfast. We decided to take our time, and instead of hopping on the tractor train, we hiked out to the rows & rows of Macintosh, Gala, Jonagold and Courtland organic apples. We found some vacant aisles, so we were able to enjoy some quiet time amongst the trees and beautiful weather. We picked a 1/2 bushel – or 21 pounds worth of fruit. Afterwards, we had a mini-wine tasting, and got some cider slushies to go with our pumpkin and apple cider donuts. The day was just so gorgeous, we went for a leisurely drive after we left, listening to Billie Holiday and some eighties music. It ended up being a great, great day.
www.groupon.com/ 1 Day Coupon. Food, Spas & More. Limited Availability- Act Now!
ask.com/Apple+Picking+Long+Island+NY Explore Apple Picking Long Island NY. Get Answers Now on Ask.com.
Nicely placed branch
Ash has gotten 10 cheers on this entry.
- Ashley cheered this 18 months ago
- JadedForever cheered this 19 months ago
- Colleen_C_C cheered this 20 months ago
- David cheered this 20 months ago
- RagazzaRaffinata cheered this 20 months ago
- newsurfiegirl cheered this 20 months ago
- Tarrador cheered this 20 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 20 months ago
- Miss E cheered this 20 months ago
- One day at a time... cheered this 20 months ago