Pardon la boobie, but this painting is beautiful
Along with my back and neck injuries of late, my headspace has taken a beating. I’m loving going for walks, but that’s about all I’m doing. I haven’t practiced yoga in more time than I’d care to admit, and I’m not entirely happy with my eating habits, although they have been getting better lately. A couple of slip-ups here and there is not a big deal, and sometimes a piece of chocolate is just better than a piece of broccoli, I gotta say. As someone wise once said, “Forgoing chocolate thins the soul, and we can’t have that.” Most definitely not. I’m thinking of starting walking in the morning – it helped the last time I wanted to get back my curves, and I enjoy the quiet hush before the rush. Perhaps some yoga every other morning too? Right now I just want to take it gently before I get cleared to do some more heavy-duty exercise, like spinning or running. And a couple more salads wouldn’t hurt the old BMI either…
www.sprint.com/Galaxy-SIII Switch to Sprint® Today and Get $100 off the Samsung Galaxy SIII.
www.verizonwireless.com/ More Contact, More Choice, More Free. Save Now On Free Phones!
Acid Western feast when you can, and dream when there's nothing to feast on
This is one of my all-time favorite paintings! I hope your plan works out and suits you well.
Ash has gotten 16 cheers on this entry.
- Dawn Treader cheered this 12 months ago
- minlliw cheered this 16 months ago
- sainthood cheered this 17 months ago
- aka cheered this 19 months ago
- kathybacon cheered this 19 months ago
- Torq cheered this 19 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 19 months ago
- Dawn Michelle x3 cheered this 19 months ago
- Tarrador cheered this 19 months ago
- Amy Clarke cheered this 19 months ago
- Miss E cheered this 19 months ago
- Todd Schoonover cheered this 19 months ago
- inthesky cheered this 19 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 19 months ago
- wren cheered this 19 months ago
- One day at a time... cheered this 19 months ago