ItchyFeet Explore! Experience! Engage!
Play may mean different things to us all. The first thing I think of with the word is laughter.
Things that may be worthwhile trying or doing again is:
- Painting (finger painting maybe -just for the heck of it)
(and no I am not in ANY way artistic!)
- Horseback riding
- Riding a bike (Man I’ve wanted to do this for a while now!)
- skipping rope
- hula hoop (I’ve seen a fitness class on this!)
- zumba (I don’t have any rhythym but this may just be fun!)
- hiking (it has been way too long since I’ve done this and I used to hike omg 2-3 times a month!)
- watching comedy movies AT the theatre not just renting movies at home!
- skiing (isnt it time I tried cross country skiing, instead of just saying I want to learn how??!)
- snowshoeing – I’ve done this before and it was awesome fun
- beachcombing – though I live no where NEAR a beach! but it’s possible at some point!
- Having a dinner party
- Going to parties (Halloween – or any party for that matter!)
- Seeing more live theatre
- Going to more concerts (already have done more of this – this last few months!
Well that is a few things to start out with!
I think doing some familiar things that I know I love, and others (like the painting/drawing) just for the heck of it may just unleash the ‘fun-factor” that I really think I’m in need of!
Hopefully one or two or even a few items will happen over the next while!
I’ll add items as I think of them, as well!