OtterGirl537 verve; integrated
14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity? Van Gogh, Dalí, Gaudí. My life.
15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people? I see things more logically than most people.
16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy? Because they belong to my happy place.
17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back? Have a family. I wasn’t to a point where I felt I could before. Now I know I could and am actively working this.
18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of? Yes.
19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why? Seattle, WA. Large airport. Huge cultural scene. Starbucks headquarters. Microsoft headquarters. Mountains.
20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster? Yes. No.
21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? Neither.
22. Why are you, you? Because I think.
23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? Not always in the past. I’ve put a lot of care and feeding into being a better friend and now I am.
24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you? Losing touch; doesn’t matter if they’re nearby or far away.
25. What are you most grateful for? Life
26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? All of the old memories as long as my personality remained intact
27. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first? It is.
28. Has your greatest fear ever come true? No, I am not Peter Keating.
29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? Yes. It changed my life.