While I would consider a waterfall that is high enough to simply stand under good enough to meet this goal there are not any of those type in my immediate area that I know about. Not to mention that short of a tropical vacation, which I don’t have the money for at the moment progress is not going to be made come mid spring at the absolute earliest. Of course that is assuming that I’m able to figure out a suitable location first.
www.swim-team.us/home1.asp Quick, Easy-To-Use, All-In-One Website to Manage Your Team Today!
www.swkchicago.com/ Gift of Swim Lessons for Infants, Children,Triathlete,Adults
www.become.com/Pool-Waterfalls Shop Here For Glistening Waterfalls For Your Poolside! Very Relaxing.
joie de vivre gone for a while
Two places to consider
Not in the tropics:
Both are sacred locations. Of course, they are still a bit of a distance.
I stood under a waterfall in Idaho off of the Salmon River – that probably isn’t much better for you, as you would have to raft down the Salmon for several days to get there.
Celtic Christian has gotten 18 cheers on this entry.
- Endrina cheered this 7 months ago
- Cornucopia cheered this 9 months ago
- GeorgiaRain101 cheered this 9 months ago
- a cheered this 9 months ago
- nouvelle jen cheered this 22 months ago
- newsurfiegirl cheered this 23 months ago
- gilloulalal cheered this 2 years ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 2 years ago
- Triniprincess cheered this 2 years ago
- yogamom cheered this 2 years ago
- JadedForever cheered this 2 years ago
- besidequietwaters cheered this 2 years ago
- lob cheered this 2 years ago
- Todd Schoonover cheered this 2 years ago
- TrueFreedom cheered this 2 years ago
- Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency cheered this 2 years ago
- PurpleHeather cheered this 2 years ago
- joie de vivre cheered this 2 years ago