galactickim is a hundred miles behind herself
So I did some research into making resin jewelry. It looks relatively simple, and would be something that I would enjoy. However, it is quite toxic. I don’t want to bring the fumes into my home. Even if I wear protective equipment, what about my husband and cats? What about fumes lingering?
I would like to perhaps try this someday, but in the right environment. For instance, and outdoor space in the summer. Or a well ventilated workshop, which I don’t have.
So this is going off my list, but I feel good that I’ve researched it. And, there are lots of cute resin things to buy on Etsy. So for now, that will suffice.