lilyfairy is focusing on peace, health, and love in her life
So much has happened this year! 1st, we paid off our 2nd vehicle..hooray! However, we used our emergency fund to do so and then had an emergency. It was very stressful to say the least, but we made it through and have saved back up again. We almost caved and bought a new car too, but we did not and I am so relieved with that decision. What a relief not to add to our debt burden.
Revisited payoff timeline:
1. Pay off all non co-signed student loans. (by April 2012)
2. Pay off Credit Card Debt. (by Dec 2012)
3. Pay off other debt (by Dec 2013)
3. Save for retirement.
4. Save for anticipated house expenses.
5. Save an emergency fund of 3-6 months.
6. Save for vacations