Dawn Treader New Idea: Organise my goals using Maslow's hierarchy of needs
...and all I can think is “Could M be The One?”.Why would she be? Because:
- we make each other laugh
- she knows I’m not perfect
- but still enjoys my company…
- I know I trust her to act with integrity
- and to speak honestly and openly
- she looks pretty and attractive in a brassy Tom boy girlie way that can walk across moors for hours, dive, sali and climb but still slither into a ballgown and transmogrify into social charm
- we had a strange physical relationship
3 years ago, because I was spooked by my sexual obsessions and need to be having sex with a size 12 30 year old.
- I genuinely believe that I have grown out of that, and deeply want to connect with someone at every level.
There are a thousand other things, and I’m struggling to stay objective.
I can’t take this much further without asking her out.
I believe she’s already seeing another guy – another Paul.
But I also get the v strong impression that this could be sacrificed if a better offer came along.
- I can imagine a thousand things we would enjoy doing together
- I can’t imagine a social situation where either of us would be ashamed of being with the other
- she knows about my most shameful stuff, and we’re still friends.
- but is she thinking the same things about me? That I could be mire than a friend.