As a Phoenix Rising Declares 2013 to be The Year of Letting Go
1. Install a bolted to the wall type shower curtain rod in the upstairs bath since I am not strong enough to keep the spring rod from constantly falling down at the slightest touch.
2. Hang Mom’s winged scarob painting now that the wires are fixed so it can get up off the hall floor and have dignity and respect.
3. Open the back of the useless corner cabinet so those shelves could be put to good use.
4. Lower the heavy mirror in the downstairs bathroom two inches (or enough to cover the messy patch job)
5. Raise the two venitian mirrors in the master bathroom so they don’t hang down over the tile backsplash.