trajektoria Please, don't use my 43T goals linked via FB/Twitter/another platform!
Ballance, happiness and energy after waking up? Very first minutes & very first acts are incredibily important here.
1) First thoughts: motivation (NO to degradation)
- Your fav motivation quote as picture on a night stand
- Afirmation thought when bad thoughts & problems of the day catch you
- Inspirational self-questioning (“What am I going to do to make my day special?) + answering & following these responses
2) Something positive to be read when you eat breakfast (blogs, poems, jokes)
3) Divide your duties on 3-elements groups. Focus on 3 most important tasks and see them as doable. Then analyze next ones. By this clear your mind from chaos and create a plan doable step-by-step.
4) Before sleeping, put a glass of water with lemon juice (better than coffee, an extra oxygen, an extra toxic reductioner, a beauty maker.
When drinking it in the morning, say to yourself: “I care about myself!”
5) Stand up 15 minutes earlier and turn off your mobile/alarm clock stand by mode. In the evening already be organized to dress up for the next day (calm and satisfaction in the morning)
- Eat healthy breakfast (“I care about my health, body, and beauty”)
- Keep all the morning places clean and organized. Add things which make you smile, motivate, or inspire – it will let you feel you’re a prioritate in your own life: you deserve good things and you’re going to realize your life this way!
“Let me listen to me and not to them.”
- Gertrude Stein