PasadenaSue This is the year I face my fears and love myself!
I did review the questions last Sunday, however I was on another computer and did not write down my answers.
1. What did I learn last week?
It is EXTREMELY difficult to work with insecure people. I tried some proactive approaches and things just get twisted around and I am still on the short end. Even logic fails…
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
Getting things moving with cross training for someone who works for me.
3. Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
Going to lunch at Taylor’s. I love the pork sandwich… :)
4. What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
Same as the past few weeks.
Figure out where I need to position myself at work!!
Setup my survey and make progress on my PhD.
5. What can I do right now to make the week less stressful?
Take vacation time. Plan my week out as much as possible.
Figure out i I want solar panels on the house.
6. What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week?
People at work…
7. What was last week’s biggest time sink?
Being the one person answering machine. Some things are not changing.
8. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
Working on my survey, and writing letters to people who I value.
9. What opportunities are still on the table?
I am smart, I am healthy, I have enough resources to do what I need to do.
10. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
J.S. about work plans. John C. because it has been a while and I value his wisdom. A few other people at work.
11. Is there anyone who deserves a big ‘Thank You’?
The developers, Jimbo, Nora, BYB, Mich, probably lots of other people.
12. How can I help someone else this coming week?
Go with L to buy the art pens so she can start a small business. She is back in town now.
13. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 months? (January, Feb, March)
Finish survey. Write chapters 4 & 5.
Find new people to be friends with.
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 years?
Go on a bicycle trip.
Get my health/diet sorted out.
Get my life in balance.
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
I need a life plan. I am working on this slowly.
16. What’s the next step for each goal?
Plan out my front yard.
Set up survey.
17. What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
Ha, ha, ha. Nothing and that is part of the problem.
18. What are my fears?
Work, and the economy. One is somewhat in my control. The other is out of my control.
19. What am I most grateful for?
Being alive. I am fortunate that I have lived as long as I have.
20. What can I do to make life more beautiful?
focus on the positive and get out of the house.
Spend time with the cats.
Plan my future,