Dawn Treader Reclarify my goals while exploring a new relationship
...as reported in the Guardian yesterday, from a book by an Australian palliative nurse who has asked this question of many people in the last days of life:
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard. (This came from every man)
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.