kmom2468 is blessed
1. What did I learn last week?
Mind: I’ve always been a project manager from the time I started running my first husband’s life and even before. So maybe I should get certified and get paid the big bucks to do it.
Soul: I need to dance more
Body: I need to really post everything I eat in my “My Fitness Pal” log if I want to lose weight. It works for me. On days I don’t pay attention and do it, I tend to gain back weight.
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
Had an epiphany about the whole project management thing. I’m doing a lot of PM work at work, anyway, so why not finally become an expert at something I already have a knack for?
3. Which moment from last week was the most memorable?
Playing silly games with my granddaughter.
4. What do I regret from last week and what can I do about it/ learn from it?
Didn’t work on moving our moving forward. Renewed conviction for this week.
5. What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
Pay my Jeep registration! Come ON now, I’ve had the money for a month now. And now it is late, and I’ll have to waste money on a late fee.
6. What is the most stressful thing in my life right now?
Husband may be laid off again.
7 . How can I go about improving it?
Keep running – it’s really good for my stress
8. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
throw out stuff for moving…
9. What opportunities are still on the table?
Finding a new job; hanging out with some dear friends; changing careers (slightly)
10. What am I forgetting?
To appreciate my friends
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
Been a while since I talked to my Mom
12. How can I help someone else this coming week?
Encourage all their efforts
13. What treat will I promise myself this week?
Color my hair!
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 months?
1. Resolve job situation
2. Be ready to move (this includes my health!)
3. Get son squared away
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
Yes, yes and yes
16. What’s the next step for each goal?
1. Talk to an IT job recruiter
2. Throw out another bag of junk that is not good enough to give away, and that I am NOT bringing with me
3. Follow up with DMV
17. What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
Losing 3 pounds
18. What are my fears?
That we won’t be able to afford to move
19. What am I most grateful for?
Silly times with my granddaughter
20. What can I do to make life more beautiful?
Clean house some more