Dolphine1313 Hates soggy pancakes.
It seems there are alot of top ten lists for everything. I have culled through some of them and this is what I have.
1. Learn to fix a leaky faucet. A leaky faucet at night can be torture.
2. Learn how to locate a stud. Not the kind on two legs (lol). The method to learn is not the thumping on the wall, or the use of a studfinder (which you can never find). I want to be able to measure from point to point and be accurate.
3. Unclog a sink. Manually not with Drano.
4. Hardwire a light fixture.
5. Know which breaker to turn off in an emergency.
6. Use a fire extinguisher
7. Know where the main water and electrical shutoffs are. This also includes how to turn off the gas, and irrigation controls.
8. Know how to stop an overflow toilet.
9. Know how to change out a fluid master.
10. Know how to install a door knob. This is good thing to know for those times you want to paint the door and not paint over the door knob. I’m sometimes impatient. I just paint a square around a round knob.