seeking~serenity has this odd love for elephants (and owls and frogs...and turtles!)
HIGHLY BENEFICIAL foods act like medicine in your body.
NEUTRAL foods act like food in your body.
AVOID foods act like poison in your body.
• banana (as I rushed out the door)
(bananas are NEUTRAL)
• about 10-15 Lays potato chips (just when I had gotten used to eating strictly corn and potato chips without wheat, I now have to get used to no chips)
(potatoes are AVOID)
I was very happy with myself on this meal! My mom has been trying to eat the way I have been (she’s an O too), but still likes her beloved staples. I told her that I’m finally losing weight,and feel pretty good, so she asked if I could make her what I was having. She said it was okay, just different. This was the first time either one of us had goat cheese. I like it. She’ll get used to it.)
• 2 deli chicken slices wrapped with pine nut hummus, goat cheese, sliced tomatoes and various spices
• dish of sunflower seeds
(chicken is NEUTRAL, pine nut hummus is NEUTRAL, goat cheese is NEUTRAL, tomatoes are NEUTRAL, all spices were NEUTRAL, sunflower seeds are NEUTRAL)
• ground beef with white rice, onions, tomatoes, corn and ketchup
• sweet potato fries
(beef is HIGHLY BENEFICIAL, white rice is NEUTRAL, onions are HIGHLY BENEFICIAL, corn is AVOID, ketchup is AVOID, sweet potatoes are HIGHLY BENEFICIAL (the vinegar in them is AVOID)
• 2 glasses of mixed yummies all AVOID, but delicious, regardless.
HIGHLY BENEFICIAL 3