1. horseradish sauce or sourkraut? Depends on what I’m eating it with.
2. lilacs or roses? Both.
3. yogurt or ice cream? Both, but I don’t bother with either one unless their really good quality. Cheap ice cream is a waste of calories.
4. a walk in the woods or a stroll along a city street? There is room for both.
5. taking a bus along a scenic route or flying on a plane to get there faster? Believe it or not, there are times when taking a bus is actually faster, depending on how far it is to the airport, how long the trip is, and how far the airport is from you destination. There are times too, when to cost of a plane ticket is just too much, when you can still get there in a day on the bus.
6. visiting a museum or a bazaar? Both.
7. mushroom hunting or picking wildflowers? Both, as long as I’m with an expert on the mushrooms, and I don’t often pick wild flowers, because I would rather let them reproduce.
8. the smell of fresh mowed grass or the smell of fresh newspaper ink? Grass.
9. country music or classical? Classical. There isn’t a lot of country I can listen to for very long.
10. old and comfortable or new and inproved? It depends. If the old thing is still functional and attractive, then yes. If it is outdated in a technological sense, or a functional or safety sense, then new it is. There is also old and tacky, like Polyester pants, or orange shag rug, that even if it is in good shape, I’ll likely replace it.