1. Vantage Point – a really good watch but contained too much of American pathos and Dennis Quaid is just too funny
2. The Sorcerer’s Apprentice – awww, a sweet and entertaining movie. My love-hate relationship with Nicholas Cage continues
3. Fool’s Gold – entertaining
4. The Rocky Horror Picture Show – now, that’s a cult movie. God, I just love guys in high heels!
5. X-Men. Last Stand – a good one although I spotted a plot discrepancy. In this part there’ a retrospection when Xavier is 50ish and still not in the wheelchair while according to X-Men. First Class he becomes handicapped around 30. I’m officially a geek.
6. Silent Hill – I was afraid to watch this movie but it turned out to be gross not scary
7. Chameli – a Bolywood movie about a prostitute. very average.
8. Pit and the Pendulum – 1961 version. niiiice. that’s what I call good acting. Vincent Price epic as always.
9. Deadly Inheritance – illogical solution to the mystery. acting below average.
10. Tainted Blood – illogical solution to the mystery again. acting was quite good, though.
11. London Boulevard – a huge disappointment. below average. besides, Keira Knightley looks always the same.
12. 13. 14. Black Books 3 seasons – 1st one brilliant but getting worse with each season.
15. 16. 17. The Big Bang Theory 3 seasons – truly enteraining
18. Californication season 1 – I didn’t feel like watching the series but when I finally started I got completely hooked on it.
19. 20. Californication seson 2 & 3 – really digging it!
21. Jersey Shore season 1 – a re-watch…guilty, guilty pleasure indeed.
22. Cinemacabre. Festival of short movies.