6. Chose to add 10 sit-ups to my 10 crunches. Couldn’t do them with my hands behind my head, but could do ‘fake’ ones.
7. Chose to have a tomato instead of a nibble of cheese while waiting for my lunch to cook.
8. Chose not to have a dollop of soured cream out of the tub as I was putting the shopping away.
9. Chose to try stretching to touch my toes.
10. Chose to thank my business associate for the cup of coffee she made me in our meeting – this is something I’ve always come up with on the way home… dammit! I didn’t say thank-you for the coffee! Well, today I did.
11. Chose to sign up for a networking meeting on Thursday lucnh-time even though I have a networking meeting on Thursday morning. I have a goal of 2 networking meetings per week.
12. Chose to get on with my feedback process and send my survey out to a recent client as a test.