DoctorTeeth is working on Life 2.0.
(More like two and a half weeks, but I’ll round down for my purposes.)
So, what has my progress been on my Spring Cleaning? Well, let’s see.
- Photograph answers to 20 questions about me
- Make MP3s from my LPs
- Finish Mass Effect 2 TWICE
- Learn to play the harmonica (maybe I’ll just delete this one)
- read the CGS “Top 100 Trade Paperbacks” list
- re-read some of my favourite books
Do the A-Z author challenge (probably just delete, it was started over 2 years ago so I think I failed the challenge)Deleted
- Spend a whole day reading a great novel
knit a scarfCompleted
- write a personal mission statement
Get rid of 43 thingsCompleted go to the optometristCompleted
From my mini-list I’ve completed 4 things. I’ve also made significant progress on 3 more, and also crossed off 2 that weren’t on the original list! Some forward momentum, I think, hopefully by the end of April I won’t have more than a couple of goals that are more than a year and a half old!
(Man, that last sentence sounded depressing…)