DoctorTeeth is working on Life 2.0.
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words…
A search engine dedicated to finding the closest fruit stands in a five kilometer radius.
The time of the day that starts with when you first get home from work and ends when you finally figure out what it is you’re going to do with the rest of the day.
A very painful fungal infection.
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
A gauge swatch for a hat
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
Yes. It was incredibly sad and pathetic.
59. What is your idea of paradise?
A full library, a comfortable couch, and limitless free time.
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
61. Do you believe in Hell?
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven’t?
Sung a solo on one of the greatest stages, acoustically speaking, ever constructed.
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
I honestly can’t think of anything. I may come back to this eventually, but right now I can’t think of too many extremely kind things.
64. Are you a patient person?
65. What holiday should exist but doesn’t?
Bob Ross Day. Where everyone gets the day off work to paint a landscape.
66. What holiday shouldn’t exist but does?
St. Patrick’s Day. It’s not even a real holiday. It’s just an excuse to get drunk, and I don’t need an excuse for that.
67. What’s the best joke you ever heard?
There were three peanuts walking down the strasser and one was assaulted. Peanut.
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
New York City. Love it there, have never had a bad time.
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
I’ve never dyed my hair before.
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
Generally up front. Everyone has a few skeletons but I basically wear my heart on my sleeve.
71. What is under your bed right now?
A blue tarp.
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
I want to say live there, but I think it would be too fantastical and I would go crazy trying to do science to it.
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
I used to, but now generally I keep to the speed limit, in town anyhow.
74. What is the world’s best song to dance to?
Rasputin by Boney M.
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
I honestly couldn’t tell you.
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
WARNER BROTHERS NO QUESTION.
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
Absolutely. We’d start moving 800 miles per hour, so if one were outside one would probably fly a little bit.
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
The right to be a parent. You should have to take a test.
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
North Pole. You can always throw on another blanket.
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
Watching television. Music is part of my DNA.
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
A sense of justice.
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
Does a heart monitor count?
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class…dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
Sailing, although karate is a close second.
91. In Star Trek people ‘beam’ back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person’s memories. So…
Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
Yes. In the same way I’m the same person I was ten years ago despite the fact that not a single cell in my current body existed back then.
92. What insects are you afraid of?
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
94. What’s the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
A pair of bright yellow clown pants and yellow sunglasses. (And also a shirt.)
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
96. What are your parents interested in?
Right now, as they’re both recently retired, traveling.
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
Yes. A number of them, actually.
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
Caught yes, tamed no.
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
Uh…I don’t know what this means. When I’m awake and not sleepy?
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
Knife, phone, matches.