Absnasm Thanks 43T. You made me and my life better. I'll miss you very much.
I have been having a truly horrible time lately. Just awful, and I can’t talk about it online (sorry). So I need to start doing these again.
1. I love my job(s)! They are so interesting! I don’t even mind getting up in the morning.
2. A great morning at work. It’s good to feel useful.
3. Had a good idea for two birthday presents.
4. Was able to help L out this afternoon when she was ill.
5. Bumped into Y in town and handed L over to her.
6. G said I was a good friend and came to me at the cafe, and we had a nice chat.
7. A woman gave me her parking ticket so I didn’t have to pay parking.
8. A great workshop with six clubbers inc one newbie, and two of my regulars were super-enthusiastic about my work.
9. A productive and honest chat with N from the cafe about my arrears – says he may be able to cut them in half and halve my future rent, which would make it more feasible for me to carry on running the workshops.
10. Y said D said I had beautiful skin. Aw!
11. Supportive and lovely text and messages from friends.