I just finished reading this book and it’s life changing stuff. Many things suggested to make a smaller ecological footprint I do but i’m still a long way of Zero Waste.Things I already do
- Buy second hand clothes
- Buy local fruit and vegetables when possible
- Only use car when I have to and combine trips
- Recycle clothes, plastics, paper, glass, metals.
- Turn off lights when not in room/needed
- Wear more clothes instead of turning on the heater
- Re-use bottles, bags, containers
- Reduce meat intake
- Buy products that don’t use Palm Oil
- Refuse to buy products with heaps of packaging (and message company telling them why I’ve stopped buying their products)
- Catch the bus more (instead of driving)
- Take own bags when going shopping
- stop junk mail
- Support small Eco-friendly company’s
That’s all I can think of for now but it’s a start.