sabryn is inspired, and determined.
I now have several jobs/clients:
1. Telecommuting job, editing medical summaries.
2. Journal job, editing science articles.
3. Book job, editing scholarly books (but not science so far).
4. Contract with former employer (not started yet), for editing, layout, and indexing of a textbook.
5. Contract with educational company (also not started), for editing online courses.
6. Editing company job (not definite, but I think I have it), working on a range of editing, indexing, and possibly layout/design work.
7. Freelancer company job (one definite project and possibly other work), editing a new magazine and other items.
8. Book publisher; contract signed, but no work has come in yet.
So 1, 2, and 4 are definitely science; 3, 6, and 8 could involve science but offer the possibility of other subjects; and 5 and 7 are definitely not science.
Also, I have, in theory, 8 jobs. ZOMG.
Actually, that’s not a bad thing. R has been laid off; we need all the money we can get. But I do need to sleep sometime.