ExtraHead I. Why?
1. What did I learn last week?
When you get a second chance for something worthwhile, don’t blow it!
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
3. Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
Baby daughter indicating ‘no’ with gentle shake of head for the first time.
4. What do I regret from last week and what can I do about it/ learn from it?
Focusing on problems when I should be focusing on solutions.
5. What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
Create a ‘Extrahead’ Business Action Plan!
6. What is the most stressful thing in my life right now?
Drowning in a sea of debt – we may go under very soon…
7. How can I go about improving it?
Arrive 0845h instead of 0900h. At least I will be able to focus on work instead of wondering if I am going to make it in on time.
8. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
Dealing with outstanding intensive debt management
9. What opportunities are still on the table?
G.O.O.D.ness – get started.
10. What am I forgetting?
Manage my time instead of it running away from me!
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
12. How can I help someone else this coming week?
Try some anger management.
13. What treat will I promise myself this week?
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 months?
Keeping my job, keeping my family united and keeping my sanity.
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
no, No, NO!
16. What’s the next step for each goal?
- 0845 start!-Tell family how much I care about them. *
*-Be honest with yourself as well as others. *
17. What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
18. What are my fears?
Debt. Isn’t that enough!
19. What am I most grateful for?
Family including new baby daughter.
20. What can I do to make life more beautiful?
Compliment people but not to the extent they think you are taking the mickey.