kmom2468 is knee deep in the hooah!
1.What did I learn last week?
I need more social interaction than I am currently getting at work.
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
Went to DMV, got temp registration for son’s truck; got it insured.
3.Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
Lunch with oldest daughter at chinese food place
4.What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
Do a top notch job at work.
5.What can I do right now to make the week less stressful?
Get enough sleep and exercise
6.What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week?
Gained weight on travel; need to lose weight on travel this week
7. What was last week’s biggest time sink?
8.Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped?
Need to get finances under control
9. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
Need to get finance under control
10. What opportunities are still on the table?
Keeping my old job while still getting to move several thousand miles away
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
12. Is there anyone that deserves a big ‘thank you’?
Husband – took care of my car
13.How can I help someone else this coming week?
Do some extra house cleaning
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 months?
Get son’s car registration done, done, done
Throw out more stuff for moving
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
Yes, No, Yes
16.What’s the next step for each goal?
Bring proof on insurance to DMV when it gets here
Throw out a trash bag of stuff this week
Contact relocation expert
17.What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
Going running along the waterway near work
18.What are my fears?
That I won’t do well at work
19. What am I most grateful for?
Such a wonderful husband
20. What can I do to make life more beautiful today?
Clean my bedroom