39) Everything is a copy of a copy of a copy. P. got it perfectly right. It’s actually painful.
40) People who eat at the movies. Popcorn stinks.
41) My grandmother when she phones home at 8am on a Sunday and says “I called early so as to catch you before you leave for work”.
42) My father when he asks if I’m free to have dinner with him in, like, three weeks. Three weeks, dad? I’m supposed to know what I’ll be doing three weeks from now? What do you think I am, a grown-up?
43) People who say I work with “hard of hearing” children. They’re DEAF, for chrissake! Stone deaf. They can’t hear a thing. They couldn’t hear your stupid phrase if you were shouting it in their face.
44) Well-off people who assume everybody’s filthy rich like them.
45) People who call magazines “books”. Makes me wonder about who’s their favorite author.
46) People who will not read an extraordinary sci-fi novel because “I read [insert the title of some crap from the 60’s] once and I didn’t understand”, or because “I don’t like science”. (You don’t? And what about fiction, then, you asshole?)