Rin Asogi Maintaining Guys is Hard.
Kitten, Here Are Some Tips For 7th Grade Because.. That’s The grade I’m In, And I’m Going to 8th!
1. Once you Get your Locker, Use it. it’s Easier, And You Use It more.
2. Make Sure You Know ALL Your Classes In Order and The Way around the School. Also, Since there is 5 minutes Between Classes, Make sure You Have A Route so You can Get what you need from your Locker! Sometimes You Don’t have enough time, So When You go to your Like 3rd Class, Before that, When You Stop for your 2nd, Grab you 3rd calss Stuff. Yes, It’s More, But Then You Have what You need!
3. REMEBER YOUR COMBO! I Did, Then Forgot it! It’s Not hard to open a Locker at All But I Mean.. Hey It takes a Few go’s.
4. Make Sure You Know Your Lunch Routes! So You Know when To Eat, And Which Class to Go to after. Your Lunch routes might not be the Same Next Semester! So yeah! Do that.
5. Stay on top of Your Homework for You 1st and 2nd Blocks. Since your going to have over 7 Teachers, You Better Have that Binder to Help! Math, History, Science, Health, 2 Electives.. And Free Period!
6. Do What I do! Don’t try doing all the Homework At Once. That’s Why they have Block days. So You can Keep Track of what to do On What Days. They might start You Off with Monday Scd. Or Like all 7 Periods For an Hour and 5 Minutes! But then After, You Must remember Blocking.
7. The food Is Good. There are 4 Lines Where I am! I Eat at the Pizza One Everyday, But be Prepared And Make sure You Take a Dollar Just in case For some Chips If You Don’t Like what They Have to Offer!
8. Sometimes you Have Hard Teachers, Sometimes you Don’t. You Gotta Know, But Still work hard!
9. STUDY. FOR. TEST. Need I Say More?
10. Have Fun with it! And Bring ALOT Of Pencils! Make sure you Decorate your Locker too!
Good Luck Kitten!
Oh And Btw, Thank You Everyone for Posting randomly And Trying to make it so It’s Not. – A -