find at least one thing each day that makes me happy and record it everyday for a year (read all 1797 entries…)
Fire, water, candles in darkness
- Fog capped mountains – blueberries and cream.
- Fiery light in freshly colored hair.
- T-ball in the park.
- A great swim lesson – he’s so much more comfortable in the water now. Plus of the five kids in the class, he goes to school with two, and a third is an old preschool connection.
- Nibbling red licorice whips and picking out library books.
- The balloon store refilled the carousel balloon for a fraction of what buying a new one would cost – it’s as good as new!
- Celebrating Earth Hour with candlelit family board games and an indoor picnic.