onebaygirl is simplifying.
1. Plant my sunflower seeds and the rest of the marigolds. Decide whether to plant the mint plant in the garden, or keep it potted inside. My original plan was to add it to my garden, but the label says it’s best kept at room temp. in a sunny window and to keep soil moist and repot as needed to encourage growth. hmmm…
2. Wake up early enough tomorrow to make bacon and eggs. I treat myself to this once in a while and didn’t do so this weekend. The eggs need to be used, and this will hopefully put me off to a good start to a week of getting up earlier.
3. Light a candle at St. Patrick’s. The suggested donation is $2 and I never have the right change. Right now I do.
4. Contact my friend A if I haven’t heard back from her yet. I contacted her last week and haven’t heard back. It’s not like her and I hope nothing is wrong. I know she might be distracted by a couple potential things. I hope not.
5. Get more info on the Broadway shows Niagra Falls and let my friend M know so we can plan her and her SO’s visit.
I think that’s enough goals for this week. If I write too many, they will never get done. If I get more done, then that’s great!
Now I will write this all down so I don’t need to log in to check it off. I must minimize my time online so I can get things done.