So there was a bit of a disaster with Audrey. When nearly done with the back I realised that I was going to overshoot the length before I finished my increases. I decided to check my gauge again on my bamboo addis and it turned out to be a couple of stitches off on my row gauge and a stitch off on my width. Horrificly I’ve had to rip out and start again. Swatching a few times on plastic 5mm and then on 4.5 I’m beginning again with a grain of salt. I’d prefer if this jumper was slightly too small than too big with the ribbing. The thing keeping me interested in this jumper is that it’s gorgeous, I love the yarn the colour and the speed. Let’s hope mark III goes better.